Emergency Services for Layton, UT
The emergency department at Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center certified by the State of Utah and utilizes advanced technologies and treatment options for the intensive care needs and stabilization of injured patients. The emergency department offers 24-hour care from board certified ER physicians and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)-certified nursing staff.
Locals know there’s no better place for emergency care in Layton, Utah than the Davis Hospital and Medical Center ER. Staffed around the clock with a fast and experienced team of ACLS, TNCC, and PALS certified nurses and physicians, our Layton emergency room is able to treat thousands of patients per month.
Quality Care: The Layton Emergency Room
The emergency department at Davis Hospital and Medical Center is 5 hours faster than the average Utah hospital. Here are a few of the benefits patients enjoy at our quick and efficient Davis county emergency room:
- 24-hour care
- 20 patient beds
- Board-certified ER physicians
- All nurses certified ACLS, PALS, TNCC
- 90% of nurses are certified emergency nurses (with active goal of 100%)
- Certified Stroke Receiving Center
- State Stroke Certified
- TeleStroke partnership with University of Utah for stroke diagnosis and treatment
- STEMI-receiving hospital (receive and treat heart attack patients with PCI)
- Advanced Intensive Care Unit (ICU) facilities and staff
- Digital radiology and diagnostic imaging
- Full laboratory services
- Financial counseling
- On-site case manager available 24/7
In the event of an emergency, call 911. You can reach our main hospital emergency room by calling (801) 807–7175.